Assalamualaikum
Hi
Today (03/12/16) marks my 4th year as a working adult. Starting today, I am officially qualified to apply for all those job ads asking for "4 years and more experience" weehooo feeling so adult now. hehe. and if I have been diligent enough with my study, I might have been a chartered accountant by now! #ifonly
I have been working for 4 years now can you believe this?! I am no longer that hingusan, naive, timid little junior associate I was 4 years ago. I am now a more mature, sometimes grumpy Analyst, who occasionally train people. Time sure flies.
Honestly, if it were up to me, I would have given up long time ago. I might have been one of those lazy people who sleeps all day living off whatever charity my parents would give to this ungrateful daughter. (God forbid thank you Allah this does not happen) and the only reason I survive this long is because of friends I made along the way. I have work with two organisations and both time, my friends have always been my motivation for staying.
I am really thankful for that. Do you know how hard it is to make friends at work? Colleague is colleague, not all are your friends and with all those office politics companies have, you're really lucky if you have close friends who will not stab you in the back, who will support/cover/back you up in desperate time. Really, really lucky.
Post a Comment