Assalamualaikum
Hi.
If you work long enough, your playlist will bore you eventually. After several days of listening the same thing, I swear, even Fantastic Baby will make me sleep. To spice things up a bit, my friends and I will suggest songs for one another and this is super helpful considering we have really diverse taste in music.
I haven't really pay any attention to Yuna. I know she composes songs, sing her own songs, and a really good Instagram account manager but Afella is a real fan, the I-must-go-to-every-single-one-of-Yuna's-concert-crazy-fan, so majority of her songs suggestions were of Yuna's and now YunaVEVO has become among one of my youtube suggestion.
The other day, I stumbled upon this song
The narration at the beginning, brilliant! I love everything about it. Her accent, her voice, the lyric
When I was younger I would go to the airport with my friends
We'll drive out till 2AM, 3AM in the morning and just hang out till sunrise,
Watching planes fly in, then fly out,
We'll just sit there and just dream about how one day that's gonna be us on those flights,
We're gonna be one of those people with places to go,
Eventually this dream did come true for me,
I flew away,
I get excited, enthusiastic and passionate about everything that's foreign to me,
ut then, there will be a time when I'm just, disenchanted with everything work, relationship , life
Sometimes you just need a change of scenery,
or you know, maybe you just needed to go home,
There will be a time in your life where you feel nowhere else in the world can fix whatever problem you have,
except home.
Watching planes fly in, then fly out,
We'll just sit there and just dream about how one day that's gonna be us on those flights,
We're gonna be one of those people with places to go,
Eventually this dream did come true for me,
I flew away,
I get excited, enthusiastic and passionate about everything that's foreign to me,
ut then, there will be a time when I'm just, disenchanted with everything work, relationship , life
Sometimes you just need a change of scenery,
or you know, maybe you just needed to go home,
There will be a time in your life where you feel nowhere else in the world can fix whatever problem you have,
except home.
Though in my opinion, the rap part kind of spoil it, but neh, the narration itself is too awesome I might have been inspired to be a professional narrationer guys! #asifthatisanactualjob #beranganlebih Long story short, I am now a fan. Way to go Yuna.

Post a Comment