Assalamualaikum
I love dramas everyone knows that but I was thinking if I am going to keep watching them I might as well benefit from them rather than just swoon over handsome guys...hehe...so this is a new series I started for my blog...the "IN A NUTSHELL" series pointing out things I learn from allllll those dramas I had/am/will watch, anthropologically speaking (too much Bones).
#tryingtoputmeaningtomytimewastingactivity
#tryingtoputmeaningtomytimewastingactivity
At first, I wasn't going to start with Jealousy Incarnate since it concluded long time ago but then I remembered all those good conversations I had with my friends and we discussed some serious stuff too so it's a waste if I didn't put it to use.
1. In a battle between romantic and familiarity, a lot of women say they'll prefer romantic but too often, when it's time to make the real decision, almost all prefer familiarity. I mean did you not watch k-dramas? Why would almost all female leads went for the rude, bad boy male leads when second male leads were always so nice, as a person, in general? Familiarity. Believe it or not, a lot of people feels more comfortable with the typical K-dramas male lead type of person than the overly nice second lead. Being nice is good but it's also too much pressure for person on the receiving end. I guess this might have been what Allah meant to say with "Good women are for good men and vice versa" because generally, if you're as nice as the person you met, you won't be burdened by that person good deed because you'll be like "it's normal for people to be this nice". right?
2. In a relationship between two people, those two people must understand two things:
i. Who you like or who you love is up to you. It's something that you're free to feel.
ii. However, accepting or rejecting your like/love is the other person's right.
The person who's being like/love by a person need to accept that he/she has a right to like/love you. The person who confesses their like/love towards another person has to accept that the other person has the right to accept/reject your love. The most humane thing to do is to acknowledge each other feeling and respect each other decision.
My bias in the beginning was Jung Won. I even respected him a bit with the way he handled Na Ri's rejection at the beginning but then he gets desperate and clingy, I lose respect towards him since he did not respect Na Ri's decision. Luckily he comes around at the end.
3. I know that there's a code between men where your friend's crush/girlfriend/ex is out of reach but again, you feel what you want to feel. Discuss. I know men doesn't believe in talks, women do, try. Talk. Your friend might not be as cruel as how low you give them credit to. Your friend might understand.
4. On the main theme, Jealousy. I believe that. I believe people are really blinded by jealousy. I also believe that jealousy is a good way to measure whether you really like a person or not. A lot of people only realise that they like that other person when they see that other person with someone else but hey, by that time, it's too late already.
***
Who did I ship?
Hwa Shin
Not from the beginning though. I change ship in the middle of the drama. At first I shipped Jong Won but towards the end, you can't really see him anymore and when someone mentioned him you'll go "wait what? there's a character called Jong Won?" and to be honest, I only ship him with Na Ri because he's played by Jo Jung Suk. If he's played by some other unknown actor, I would never ship him, at all....but he's Jo Jung Suk. the brilliant, funny childish Jo Jung Suk. How can anyone resist that?

Post a Comment