Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

Absurdity

Wednesday, May 10, 2017


Assalamualaikum

In this post, I told you all about my plan to buy a house and how the plan fall through. I actually waited a month before I wrote it here because I wanted things to be certain, so I don't have to go back an update my words.

So yea, the house owner did cancel the whole deal one month ago....but yesterday, I received a phone call saying that if I wanted to, I could go on with the deal; the owner said. Say what now??? errrmmm what?

Guess what, this isn't the first time he do this; change his mind. He did it before, countless of time! He cancelled it once when I was in KK, then two weeks later he changed his mind suddenly wanted to sell the house, again. but after I did everyyyythhhiiinnnggggg, (sign bank loan etc etc), he cancelled, again! and the thing about cancelling a deal so late in the process, since a lot of things have been signed, I have to go an write a letter to cancel everything!

and after all that, you want what? go. through. with. the. plan. ? again? Why are you doing this to me?

nuh-uh.


I might look like I am a pushover but I assure you I am not. I might have difficulties on defining what I want, but I know damn well what I don't want....and at the moment, what I really don't want to do is buy that house.

This is my first time trying to buy a house and wow, what an experience.

Post a Comment