Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

Unnies Slamdunk debut stage

Wednesday, May 17, 2017



Assalamualaikum

In the beginning, I did not expect that I would be this into the show. I watch it nevertheless because of Minzy, my bias from 2NE1. I did not expect to love every single one of them unlike the first season where I have issues with Tiffany and Jinkyoung but in this 2nd season, even Jinkyoung I find is lovable! I love Jin Young lovey dovey relationship with Chae Young, I love Jinkyoung bickering with Sook and Somi and Minzy are just soo cute together.

Brief explanation: The show is about a group of woman working together to create a Kpop girl group. Most of them are not professional singer, so we'll be watching them learning how to sing, how to dance and eventually, debut as a girl group.


Last Friday was their debut. They perform Right? and Lalala Song. Right? camera work is just super off and as for Lalala Song, yes, I did notice the nervousness in their eyes...they are supeeeeeerrrrrr nervous. Especially during Lalala song. Did I think this could be better? hell yes! I mean, I've seen their practice rounds. They're capable to do this better. I wish they could just stop being nervous and just enjoy the whole performance. but things a better said than done. :P If it were me, I would froze too but I did not choose public figure as my career so phewwwhhh.

I really really wish they do better in other stages. I like them all too much to not have KBS continue this for the 3rd season!!! I have a really soft spot for group of girl/woman having fun together and trust me when I say, for this show, my withdrawal syndrome is much much worst than Ye Won's.

Post a Comment