Assalamualaikum
While we had lunch at Pizzahut, Ikin noticed that the girl besides us, who was eating alone, was looking at herself, through her phone, while eating. Why would anyone do that? We argued that Ikin must have seen it wrongly or she might not know the whole picture..maybe it's only for a short moment when the girl want to see whether there's chili stuck in between her teeth who knows.
As it turns out, there really is more to the story. As we walked out, me, being the busybody me, I stole a glance to her phone, and yes, she was having her front phone camera open but no, not to check for food stuck between her teeth, she was there, alone, eating her lunch, a pasta if I remember correctly, and she was on insta live! This is for real. It's even too zoom in, on her phone screen you could only see her and part of her plate and sometimes her spaghetti when she lift them up to eat.
Another day, in Cameron Highland, I saw someone who was also on insta live, updating video of herself, sipping tea. When I say herself I really mean just her. not the beautiful scenery nope. Just her, sipping tea.
Personally, I am not a fan of insta/facebook live. I feel that they should ONLY be used by celebrities, public figures. It's only acceptable for commoners like us if we're updating an event, ie, friend's nikah ceremony. Maybe it's because of the "Live" concept. Celebrities can go live while eating spaghetti, it's not EVERYDAY you can see them eat spaghetti. Commoners, on the other hand, same old same old.
Other than that, do you know how scary insta live is? People know where you are what you're doing at that moment...so if people have bad intentions towards you, it's so easy for them to track you!
Now I am craving for some spagetti
P/S: Something I notice recently, I post more on Instagram if I am not writing. Why, I wonder.

Post a Comment