Assalamualaikum
In one of Mizz Nina instagram live session, she was asked about,
“How to you deal with hypocrites? What is your (Mizz Nina) view on people who doesn’t practice what they preached?”
She answered with something along this line,
“In life, I tend to not focus on other people. I focus on myself. I look at myself. Am i doing what I say I would do? Am I making myself better? Rather than focusing and judging and wondering whether other people walk their talk, I focus on me. Who am I to judge them anyway?”
When people leave me, when I become distant with someone, somehow, for some people, I have thoughts like let them be, I am the good one, my life is so much better without them in it, I act as if the ones who'd left is the bad, negative one.
But
Nowadays, as I got older, I kept wondering what if I am the one that’s bad for that person? Maybe my severed relationship is not a blessing to me but actually to the other party.
I am not as good as I think I am. Fixing myself, focusing on myself should be my priority.
Post a Comment