Assalamualaikum
Pay day = shopping day for me and Del. Without fail, that's what happen to us every month to the point where our colleagues told us that "korang punya bank account ni kan, memang kena kosong sentiasa ke macam mana ni?" -_____-
***
Was cleaning my wardrobe the other day and sigh, I have too many clothes that I can't wear anymore (gemuk). Some I've only worn once, some are brand new with tag! That's me guys. Always buying things that I don't need. I am selling some on Carousell, some I gave to Dikyah. Dikyah was like, "thank you thank you beli lah selalu lagi,". She's the biggest supporter of my impulse purchase because she knows, eventually, everything would go to her. -______-
Recently, I went to GPO and I bought something too. Why why why do I have very low self control? -_______-
Fath told me that if she were my husband, she'll be like "Apa lagi awak beli ni?"
haih.
Can anyone recommend a method for us please? We need serious help! At least I am. Del has Amir to control her.
I've been talking too much about my spending habit lately that for the benefit of my future, I thought I need to put some disclaimer on it.
Recently, I went to GPO and I bought something too. Why why why do I have very low self control? -_______-
Fath told me that if she were my husband, she'll be like "Apa lagi awak beli ni?"
haih.
Can anyone recommend a method for us please? We need serious help! At least I am. Del has Amir to control her.
To my future child(ren),
If you're reading this blog, please note that I spend my own money...money not from any scholarship nor from your grandparents nor from any sugar daddy. I earn it through hard work and dedication. Repeat, hard work and dedication! I don't know what I'll be in the future but at 26, I am this career driven woman who took pride in every promotion that I got because really, I am among the ones who don't have to jilat bontot anybody to get to where I am now. I work hard to prove myself and therefore, I am entitle to spend my hard earned money however I want to. <3
You might inherit my shopaholic DNA so if you're working now, well, I am sorry in advance =P but if you're a student, please know that when I was one, I control myself. I wasn't always this monstrous when it comes to shopping. =P
p/s: if I don't have any child, oh, well, pretend this disclaimer never happen.
Post a Comment