Assalamualaikum
Daniel got curious one day on why most of us still fast although the fasting month is over. So we told him that if we fast during Ramadhan + 6 days during Syawal, we will be rewarded with pahala as if we fast for the whole year.
Then he asked,
"What is pahala?"
The three muslim; me, Del and Afella looked at each other. How do you explain pahala? We were sweating bucket. We know the word pahala since we were little it's imprinted in our head and heart but to explain pahala to someone who never know what it is, this is major challenge.
"It's a reward," I said.
"Reward?" Daniel asked again
"Yes it is some sort of reward. Good points you'll get when you do something good."
"Why do you need this point?"
"To go to heaven!"
"How do you know that you have enough points already?"
"We don't. That's why you have to continue to do good,"
That's how I explained it to him but I still wonder if there is any other impact full way to explain it.
Post a Comment