Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

No more excuses

Friday, October 13, 2017


Assalamualaikum


Besides to get to work, when we go out as a family, Farid never drives...not even to Aeon! yang sedepa tu je. Either Emak or me or Faiz will drive. His excuse will always be, "Emak buat orang trauma nak bawak kereta auto (his car is manual)," He claimed that he was deeply traumatised when my mum yelled at him for knocking our new washing machine with Abah's Waja when we were in Sibu. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. I know! What kind of excuse is this?

Recently, his laptop battery adapter go kaput so he was restless cause he can't play online games so he kept begging me to buy him a new one online or at least teman him to buy a new one from any store. First, why would I waste my precious online shopping time for him I have other important things ie clothes/shoes to browse! Second, I am not going to just teman him am I? Knowing him, I'll have to drive too! I had a really tiring week so I don't feel like driving. Btw where is Faiz when we needed him?

So I said no to both option.

Desperately, he said,

"Jom laaaa. Orang drive,"

Wait what? "Apa?"

"Cepat la jom, Orang drive,"

What??

Me, being the annoying sister, of course I make a fuss about it. I screamed for my mother "Emak, jom keluar. Farid nak drive!" This is a day to celebrate hehe. 

So for now, there's only two situation when Farid will drive an auto.

1. When his car is in the workshop
2. When he can't play games zzzzz

Post a Comment