Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

FATEN'S FAREWELL

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Assalamualaikum

Wait what? Another? I thought you had final farewell last week? 

I forgot about Faten.  In my defense, she was not around in the last few weeks so I thought she left already. :'P but I promise, this is final, the final final.

This one's farewell was no ordinary farewell. If you know Faten, you'll probably know her Daten-ness also. It's her last day in SLB of course she's going to be a diva about it. First, she demanded everyone to wear our scarf like Nabila Razali's on her music video pematah hati (Kak Ila and Fath as usual, sejenis pembuat hal memang tak ikut tema) . Secondly, she told us wayyyy in advance that she wanted us to post like Dualipa's New Rules music video. Why the advance notice? If you're not the gedik type, if you're the shy type, you'll have time to prepare your mind. haha.


Fattzura and adik fattah
 
The usual

Post a Comment