Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

Tall, Dark and Handsome

Wednesday, December 20, 2017



Assalamualaikum

One of the perks of working so close to Media Prima is you get to meet random celebrities. In this three years I am here, I met Syarifah Amani and her siblings, Vanida Imran, Uqasha Senrose, Amirah Rosli and her then fiance now husband (tak tau nama), Jibam from Oh my English and others of whom I only know their faces not their names.

And on rare occasion, you got to meet someone that you really like or soon-to-like (because suddenly real life handsome pulak), like this one guy, Bront Palaree. 😍😍😍

This is serious love considering that I am writing this here to be remembered 20 years down the road. <3 haha.

It all happened on this one kepoh friday, I say kepoh because I was with Daten and like usual, no day is quiet with Daten around. We were both pushing our own respective Aeon trolley to our office elevator, when a tall dark and handsome guy came and stood there, waiting for the same elevator. I glanced at him. Eh, this guy looks familiar....he kind of looks like Bront but better. The Bront that I remembered was a bit unkept but this one is clean...not the makeup geli clean. Clean but manly. His shirt gave it away, Pengabdi Setan, confirm, this is THE BRONT PALAREE...the tall dark and handsome one, live in front of me.


But, I am the chic kind of fan, the one who refused to even acknowledge that I know that person, let alone asked for anything in return. The act normal kind of fan. I swear I look so cool haha. The only problem is Daten....please please please Daten don't make a scene...and she did not. I thought she don't know who Bront is because seriously, if you see the way she acted on that elevator, you'll want toie right there and then out of embarrassment. sussssh woman, behave, Bront is here!

So we arrived at our floor, pushed our trolley out (Bront helped) :P. The minute the elevator door closed,

"Eh you perasan tak tadi?!" we both scream our lung out almost simultaneously!

Daten did saw Bront. She liked him too but I guess she's the cooler type. She said that she was afraid that I act perky if I realised that was Bront that's why she did what she did. We high five each other for our chic-fan-act-normal selves.

haha. like Bront cares!

Post a Comment