Assalamualaikum
Normally, we would meet up on weekends when someone's birthday falls on weekdays (except for mine because mine will always be on PH thank you Malaysia)...but this year, Ayu has to work on 6th and 7th (boooo) so we have no choice but to celebrate on the 5th itself....
but, 5th is 5WD which translate to the busiest day I'll ever be in entire year (reporting submission + it's quarter end). We tried to make plans but I told them from the beginning that I'll be very late...so dinner could be very late too...they understand.
Little did I know, very late becomes 3.00 am in the morning! zzzzzz...by the time I reached Ain's place, everyone was asleep already! In my defense, when I say very late, I thought it would be around 10 pm or something,...I myself did not expect that work would finished at 3! and if I can rant more about that day, I was so busy, I even skipped lunch! sedih tak. My first proper meal was at that 3 am itself, at Ain's hall, eating Nasi Goreng Kampung, alone. T-T
The next day is as much as a disaster itself.
It started out alright. We woke up early, went out to Bunian (like finally! Ayu has been wanting to take me here for 3 years already but they always sold out) for breakfast, before Ain received a call from work, asking her to report to work. whatttttt? What kind of fate is this. Ayu has to work now Ain has to work too?! She was trying to make excuses but when two very innocent (puke) people trying to lie, the lie wasn't strong enough to skip it. I hope none of Ain's coworker read my blog but to skip work on that SATURDAY, Ain excuse was she's already otw to Rawang for a wedding (again, me and wedding), imagine the shocked on our faces when her coworker offered to pick her up at Rawang! whattttt!
so off we go rushing to go back to Rawang. Ain has to wear Baju Kurung, I don't have time to shower, we walked out the door. Otw to Rawang, we keep praying that her coworker would cancelled it off,
"tapi, doa kau selalu termakbul ke tak?"
krik krik.
Whatever. Keep praying.
message comes in,
"Ain takpe lah tak payah susah-susah lah. You pergi je la kenduri tu I pergi dengan xxx,"
"Alhamdulillah!"
yeay yeay now we can properly celebrate.
but
but
Remember how I told you that we rushed out....the part about me, not showering -_______- now we needed a place for me to shower. We tried Kak Cik's (Kakak Ain) place but Kak Cik wasn't home luckily Fath was near. what a day.
We went to B station for lunch and karaoke afterwards.
B station serves seaweed soup together with it's main dish and we all pretend that it was serve for the occasion, Ain's birthday. Saengil chukae!
Happy 28th birthday Ain. Semoga diberi kesihatan yang baik dan murah rezeki. Umur dah banyak semoga akan lebih insaf dari melayan benda benda yang melalaikan (read: Kang Daniel)




Post a Comment