Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

Random Moment: 1st Half of February

Saturday, February 17, 2018




Hi! I am starting this new series call "Random moment: XXX half of (insert month) which will be published on 15th and the end of every month. I have this sudden realisation that due to my procastination habit, I sometime lose moment, especially small moment because I was too lazy to blog. -__-" so this series was supposed to fix that. I am going to upload pictures of things that happen that week, even the smallest of things, some too small that alone, it doesn't deserve a post but together, they'll amount to something; things that I wanted to remember years from now. 

Basically I am turning this blog into my personal photo album/instagram. :P

Let's start!

***
The day I realise that I desperately want a daughter lol -___-"

Went out to celebrate Emak's birthday (post coming soon)

Random selfie at Kak Ila's place (Kak Ila is still with her old school boy band pose and Del is judging)

Went to Sheila On 7 concert!!!!

 Took pictures of this area before we turn it back to it's original purpose

The night Faiz decided to be a rebel (Emak does not allow instant noodle in her house)

The day I ate two ice cream in a day because it is so hot!

The day Wei Ying decided to bribe me in exchange for a knowledge transfer (we need more junior like this)

The day we argue about Baby Boss's ending (Is it real or a fake story based on the father's young imagination)

Post a Comment