Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

Swindlers

Sunday, March 4, 2018


Assalamualaikum

Who?

my two very annoying brothers, Faiz and Farid.


Among countless time that I miss Abah for is when it's time to send my car for service. Abah had always been the one to help me with that and now that he's gone, I force my brothers to help me, and, like other normal annoying swindler siblings, it's not for free. It's not like I can't do it myself, I can if I really have to; but I am just not comfortable with the whole setting of a workshop. It's full of men! The only female employee you can find there is the receptionist but sometimes, this too, is a man and I am just awkward with men, in general. So back to the story, I have to pay upah to my brothers and it's not the cikai cikai 5 or 10 ringgit you give kids. I have to pay them befitting with their status as a grown adult. pffftttt what's that. Last time they asked for jacket and gaming monitor -____________- don't know what they'll ask in the future.

***

The other day, since they're going to be out anyway to pick up their customised gaming pc, I asked them to buy a wireless mouse too. This time no upah phewhh. Faiz handed it to me, "Nah. 70 ringgit tau," I okayed it. While I was unboxing my mouse, Farid came over and said, "ha akak punya mouse 30 ringgit tau," wait what? what with the 70 ringgit just now? Then Farid grinned and said, "walaupun sebenarnya free tapi akak kene bayar 30 ringgit," Faiz yelled at Farid for telling me that it's free -_______- I mean, guys, if you were going to be a swindler duo, at least coordinate your story.

***

Farid wanted a motivation to gain a six pack so he's been bugging me to make a deal with him. In three months, if he still does not have a six pack, he'll pay me a thousand but if he does, I were to pay him thousand. -_______- What kind of a bet is this? I have nothing to gain. He kept saying "akak tak nak duit free ke?," He thinks very little of me. How stupid he thinks I am to agree with that?

***

Another stupid thing he does, he has been shoving his laptop to me showing an 800 ringgit adidas jacket asking me to buy it for him. He say it's an investment. By buying it for him, I am actually investing in a timeless piece that he can sell later. -______________________________________-

Post a Comment