Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

Surrounded by love

Sunday, August 5, 2018


Assalamualaikum

Hallo hallo. Guess what, I am blogging from Dubai now! I am out for a business trip. Will update you guys later about it...for now, I wanted to write about something that has been long overdue...about the people I have around me.

I was inspired to write about this when a friend asked me why my instagram's description says “surrounded by good people” (now surrounded by love). I asked her why she thought that it was weird. She couldn’t answer...she doesn’t know what’s wrong with it but for her it is weird. Then she asked me, “do you really think that you’re surrounded by good people?”

I reply her with “I do”.

Again, despite the many sins that I’ve done, despite all the kemungkaran that I’ve done, Allah still loves me. He blessed me with the best of everything. No one knows me more that I am so believe me when I say, all this blessing, I do not deserve them. Everything He plans for me so far has been perfect. Everything comes at the right place and at the right time....including the people that he lend me. My family, my girlfriends, my friends, my colleagues, random strangers I met, even previous TTM that I have M with, everyone has been perfect.

You have no idea how big of a blessing this is for an introvert. I do not go out to find this people. This people found and adopted me! Look at how perfect my mom is, how out-of-the-world crazy good my Todakians are (seriously, could not survive the world without them), my beautiful mrsm girlfriends, my sekepala Peneraju geng and my supportive colleagues turn friends I met at both BDO and SLB (so lucky!).

Now in Dubai, I am again blessed with good people. My KT supervisor is cool, my KT partner is even more awesome, we were friends since day one (may or may not bonded over Sephora). I mean, we are here to take over their job, some of them may be terminated, but they still treat us nicely. Really really nice. They even took us out for dinner, go shopping with us, introduce good places for us, and Brinda even offered to cook rice for me, I mean can anyone be anymore nicer than that??

With all this great people I have around me, with so much love I am surrounded with, tell me, how can I not be grateful?


"Do you really think I am a good person?" My friend asked, insecurely.

and I replied,

"If you are still in my circle, damn right you are," The thing is, I have very low social energy and my battery dries quite fast, I have no time for complicated things, complicated people, dramas, stabbing, jealousy and whatnot. So yes, if you are still in my circle, please know that you're the bomb. You are none of those things. Unless you're Farid. If you're Farid then you re the most annoying person ever if we re not related by blood, I would have abandoned you the minute I got the chance to.

Post a Comment