Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

Adapting

Monday, September 3, 2018


Assalamualaikum

I am back! yahooooo. Back to both Malaysia and the blogging world. In terms of Malaysia, it's really really good to be back. No offense to Dubai, but nothing can be compared to the country I grew up in, where my loved ones are; home is truly where the heart is. But hey, at least I cross of one of the lines I have in my "Things to do before I die" list; "live in another country - study or working".

Dubai was quite an experience. Will share soon. Sorry that I have been absence from this blog. In my defense, I did not bring my writing laptop with me. pause. Writing laptop? eceeeehhhh acah2 sangat. hahahaha. I thought Company's laptop and my Ipad would suffice, I envisioned that I'll write drafts with my Ipad then I'll finished it off with the company's laptop but we all know that did not work. Blogger website sucks when in mobile version and my company's laptop weigh like 10kg there's no way I am putting that much burden on my thigh.




Not going to lie, after almost two months living out of a suitcase, living the minimalist life, it was hard to go back to my full-of-clutter bedroom. In Dubai I only have like 2 weeks worth of clothing, one handbag, one work shoes, one sandal and one pair of slippers. Now, back in Malaysia, I have too many of everything! I can't close my wardrobe because it is sooo full of cloths it's a ticking bomb, any moment now it's going to explode, my bag hanging pole is full and shoes, well, you get the drill. Pre-Dubai I was okay with it but now, everything look so messy. Why do I hoard all of this stuff? I predict major spring cleaning is in order. Need to throw away all the "I might need it in the future" stuffs and keep only the necessities. Might even downsize my shoes and bags collection. Maybe I'll sell some on Carousell. ha ha ha ha. ok nope. That was a lie. Don't touch my handbags. May or may not burn your hand if you touch them.

***

That's all kids, I am tired from airport - home - movie (Hantu Kak Limah). TTYL

Post a Comment