Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

Mind vs Heart

Thursday, September 6, 2018


Assalamualaikum


Sometimes, in a spur of a moment, you lose control of yourself. You shut off your brain. Decisions were made by each individual body parts as if they have a mind of their own. Your hands did what they wanted to do, you walked to wherever you wanted to, you speak whatever you wanted to.

As if you were possessed, you let everything be.

Then,

Your mind is suddenly back in control. You stop everything. Omo, "What have I done?!" Thus began all the self-blaming. "I shouldn't have done that," "I am better than this," "Please don't misunderstand, that is not the real me,"

"That is not the real me?," is it though?


Are we saying that whatever analysis comes from our mind, whatever it instruct our body to do, after careful consideration and deep thoughts, that is the real you?

So in a battle between mind and heart, our mind defines who we are?

I wonder.

Post a Comment