Assalamualaikum
I think this topic deserve a blogpost of its on. At the moment, I am very content with my life. I know I mentioned about contentment before, but this time, it's a new level of contentment, like I am really okay with everything, the good and the bad, I am not bitter about anything or more specifically, anyone.
I just love my life. :P which to my friends, I am talking shit. There is no way anyone can be this content about their life, according to them, I must have something I don't really like about. They drilled me with questions like "don't you think you need to lose weight?", "do you really like your job?", "don't you want to do this and that?", "how about that guy that broke your heart don't you want him to suffer?"
I don't care. haha.
This is going to sound narcissistic but "yes I have a lot of fat but I am hot (according to my standard) aren't I? I have all the right curves at the right places I don't really feel that I need to be thinner. Healthier yes, but definitely not thinner," and never thought this day would come but "I kinda like my job nowadays. At the moment, I don't really care about promotion or a raise (say what?!)," and "yes I would love to do a lot more stuff in the future but I am okay with my present too," and well about that geli geli thing, "when things wasn't supposed to be, it is not going to work. There is nothing wrong about me, I am a pretty good catch (again, according to my standard hahahaha) and no, he's not blind or "missing out" for not seeing my true worth (lol), it's the classic "everyone wants different things in life" thingy,".
Sorry that my contentment equals narcissism but at the moment, nothing can bring me down. #majorselflove :P
If you ask me how does this happen, I have no idea. haha. I don't do much actually. I just become more self-aware. Decluttering my life helps too. I declutter everything. Cloths, books, random things, my mind and even people. I try to break down everything into my "keep" or "throw" list. Everything that I like, everything that makes me feel good and happy, I keep, everything that doesn't fit anywhere, I throw.
That, and maybe, I have mastered the art of not giving a fuck (yes, direct reference to the book itself).
This just feels so good. If you are not here yet, I sincerely pray that God allows you to be here, someday. Pray a lot guys, especially now that it's been raining almost everyday. :P
I know the feeling tbh. Some sort of liberating to finally reached 'zen' of your living.
ReplyDeleteDon't sweat the small matters!:)
yea right! focus only on what matters. =)
Delete