Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

PRETENTIOUS WRITER

Sunday, October 21, 2018


Assalamualaikum


First thing first, Fazrena from Tudung People found my shawl review! #madeitinlife #priorities . Want to know something fascinating? That evening, before I leave from work, I have this urge to update my shawl review on Muna being not ironless after I live with it for nearly a year.....and, that night, like literally one hour before she DMed me, I was changing this blog layout to make it prettier! Who knows it was all for this moment! Coincidence pelik apakah ini? (Do you still doubt God's plan?)

I DMed her in March to wish Happy International Women's Day and here we are, several months later :)



The screenshot she took here is of the new layout 💓

After that exposure, some of other underground bloggers followed me on instagram. I use underground as they are not the typical famous IT girl....definitely not fashion bloggers. These are the ones that not many people know of but they're still here, in the cyber world, visible to people who care. They own a blog for the love of writing, documenting and sharing stuff in their daily life....just like me.

I do what I normally do when I find new bloggers. I stalked them like crazy. -___________- Why am I so busybody about other people's life is still a mystery. 

The whole experience is an eye opener. There are a lot of good writers out there! Like the bombastic words they use, if they decide to write a book, I would be the one on the first row queuing for the book. TBH, all this while, I was a bit syok sendiri. Because I have no one else to compare too, I thought that my writing skill is good enough. But after my recent stalking activities, well, my writing, hmmmmmmm.......let's just say, there are a lot of people who writes like Raja Sarina. If you know her, you know what I mean, if you don't, check her out guys. That is where I aspire to be as a blogger.

I have been too comfortable with almost everything in my life, It's been a while since I do something new, I guess, this is God's way to tell me to keep improving, to keep learning. #challengeaccepted

***

Btw, something even more fascinating I discovered is that almost all these writers are INFJ! Say what?! We should really organise a gathering or something! eh wait, will this be the most awkward gathering ever? Who's going to talk? We all will be sitting at one corner, nervously trying to make conversation. I bet we could set a record of the shortest gathering ever everyone will be gone in a minute.

Post a Comment