Assalamualaikum
Today, when we reached home after our morning walk, we were surprised to see Faiz still at home. It was already 8 in the morning!
Emak: Eh, tak pergi kerje lagi. Tertidur ke?
Faiz: hmmmmm
Emak: Tertidur eh?
Faiz: M a l a s.....
Now, as a good sister with at least 5 years of working experience, this is where I should go in with my wise advice.
So I put on my wise face, pat him on the back,
So I put on my wise face, pat him on the back,
Me: Tu la hari tu tak sabar sangat nak kerje (He got a job right after he finished his semester). Akak dengan Farid dah cakap kan rehat lama sikit. Sekarang, sorry, no choice. Kene kerje seumur hidup. selama lama lamanya.....
:P
Toughen up Bro. You still have a looooooooooooooonnnnnnggggg way to go before retirement.
Post a Comment