Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

Farewell.....again

Tuesday, October 2, 2018


Assalamualaikum

Today (28/09/18) is Daniel's last day.............and I am feeling shitty right now. I have this special place in my heart for my original INM team. As mentioned earlier, early 2015, almost all the seniors left the team, leaving us, the new joiners of early 2015 as instant seniors of the team. New joiners, no seniors, we bonded over our hardship to learn and adapt to this new company. We were around the same age, from the same nationality, and most of us were still single at the time, we were super close to each others. This are the people that have seen me grow, I've seen them grow, we were together through each milestones.


Then, restructuring happen in October 2017. The company decided to split us. Some stays in the same role, some move on to a new role, some were terminated and some resigned to look for better opportunities. One by one, I started to lose this friends. I lose half of them last year....and now, I am losing Daniel too. This is sad. :'(

Embarrassing photo of Daniel for memory :P

Post a Comment