Assalamualaikum
On last Wednesday, I received a whatsapp from Ayu,
*screenshot of an airline flight schedule* "jom pergi Jakarta minggu ni," -_______- Yes, we've been talking about a short retreat since my last week in Dubai but I did not expect her to be this spontaneous!
No itinerary... of course, on top of this being last minute, this was also a trip where we decided to just do nothing. Lol. All we did was eat, sleep, shopping, eat, sleep, eat, shopping, karaoke, eat, sleep, eat....yes, in that order...may or may not sleep in in one of the days. -___-"
Random nice people we met during the trip
1. Grab driver 2 - This bubbly young boy who excitedly told us about Dota tournaments he participated including the one they had in Malaysia. It's 2 in the morning but he was still very energetic and chatty. Plus point that he's a gentleman as well. Although we asked him to go, he wanted to wait till we go in safely into our accommodation, he even helped us open the gate when the guard couldn't (he's asleep inside -___-) .
3. All waiters - literally everyone was so nice. They recommended good food for us to try, they carefully explained everything, smiled and make conversation, not even a single person makes me feel bitter.
Okay I am going to stop with this numbering and just say in general, Jakarta people are nice. Even random people we met on the street, I mean, a guard even asked us to wait inside for our grab driver when he noticed we were standing outside under the hot sun! The vendors in Tanah Abang were nice too although one of them decided to do Solat Istiqamah -____- after he was dumped by his girlfriend. TBH, I did not expect that I am going to be this amazed by people of Jakarta but I did.:)
scored myself a free Es Birthday too!
Post a Comment