Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

MOVIE WEEKEND

Tuesday, September 18, 2018


Assalamualaikum


Over the long weekend, we have been spending time watching movies that we even memorised every commercial. By the time we watched the third movie, we had to stop by MCD on the way back because of their Ayam Goreng Spicy's commercial. #noselfcontrol #weak

What did we watch this week:

1. Hantu Kak Limah 

I am ok with lawak bodoh.....I mean, I die laughing over korean stupid variety show jokes....but one dangerous thing about silly jokes, when it's not funny, you don't laugh AND it kills your mood too. There were funny scenes, I laughed a lot too.....but most of the scene were just krik krik.

2. The Predators

I don't prefer serious stories with no funny scene so I never really watch the previous movies but since Farid and Faiz love them, they insisted we watched this one. I am okay with the movie but Farid hated it. He said it is not as violence as before and it has become a children movie. -_____- The weakhearted me think it is more than enough, I even close my eyes during some of the scene so I can only imagine how bad the previous movies were. Nasib baik tak tengok. Tengok Hantu Kak Limah pun tutup mata. -________-

3. One Two Jaga

May or may not influence Emak to influence everybody to watch this movie. All because of Bront. hahaha. and the review about this drama were good too so what's the harm. Post movie, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. speechless. To quote Dik Yah, "hmmm tak tau nak rasa apa sekarang ni,".  Three things I care in any dramas/movies, character development, writing and acting. This movie is lacking in all three. Well, it's a good start but Malaysian film still has a looooonnnngg way to go before we can compete internationally.


Familiar Wife is reaching it's final week next week. I finally got the courage to watch it. Have so many things to write about it can't wait to let you know what it got me thinking.

Post a Comment