Assalamualaikum
Confession: I often run away...from commitment and responsibilities.
As much as I wanted to be cool, to own up to my mistakes, to be accountable for my work, to be the mature adult, I gET nervous and overwhelm when I am being chase, normally because I did not submit the final output till the very last moment; both because of my procrastination habit and my inability to say no to almost anyone.
Of course, I always meet the deadline but still, the person behind me must be super nervous that I'll make them look worst in case I did not submit it on time....and me during my ran away face was not helpful either. I can't be contacted (will pretend everything broke down), I literally ran when I see the person chasing me, and so much more none adult behaviour. -__________-
How do most people keep it together? How do you organise your life to be, well, organised? and most importantly, how to not run from responsibilities? how to own it?
| I ran so fast you can barely see me right? -_____-" |
Like now, me writing this here, is me procastinating my video editing job for my HOD's farewell....people have been texting me asking for an update...deadline? tomorrow is the event. I need help right?
***
[Update after the event]
The event was a success!!! The deco especially, it was so fancayyyy. Mentang mentang lah orang Netherlands punya farewell, cuba kalau orang melayu, pisang goreng je dekat situ....although no offence to pisang goreng u're still delicious :P
As for the video, the ATCM in charge really likes the video. He even asked me to go to his room because apparently, he likes it so much he wanted to know the person behind it (his word not mine). I am just glad that it's finally over. haha. no more staying up late editing video again...yeay!
Post a Comment