Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

TREATED LIKE A BEAST, EVENTUALLY, YOU'LL BELIEVE YOU'RE A BEAST

Thursday, January 24, 2019


Assalamualaikum

Recently, I binged on Strongest Deliveryman, Quiz from God and Chief Kim. Something that I got out of all three dramas; People were not born evil. Psycho adults, weird upbringing, environment and circumstances could lead us to make poor choices in life.

and we, the righteous ones,  sometimes look down on these people. We put labels on them, we judge, we gossip, we push them away; admit it, it's not easy to be kind to unkind people. but that's the thing, these lost souls are the ones who need our kindness the most out of all people. They become bad in the first place because of how people treat them.

When you got treated like a beast all the time; you'll eventually believe that you're a beast
Those who glare at me and treat me like trash whenever they see me. I'll get them all. What did I do so wrong? Do you realise how my life got twisted because of you people? Do you realise how miserable I became? Do people like you realise how it feels to be treated like criminal every time? I paid enough. I was ruined enough. I was humiliated enough. Now, it's your turn. - Jin Kyu, Strongest Deliveryman
Back then, if only one adult sided with us, only one, our life might not have turn out twisted this way -  Hyun Sang Pil, Quiz from God: Reboot.
Just because they do not steal doesn't mean they're good people. A thief who never has the opportunity to steal, lives delusionally thinking they are righteous. - Club Boss, Chief Kim
Photo credit: HelloKpop

 I am not saying we should play the blame game here, I am not saying that we should blame others for everything that go wrong in our life, my point is, there's always a story behind everything, therefore, regardless of what happen in the past, regardless of who the person is, good or bad, treat everyone with kindness; who knows, you might just be exactly the person that person needed the most to change, who knows.


Post a Comment