Assalamualaikum
One thing that I am thankful for my recent vacation,
It clears my mind, completely.
I return with a clean slate. I think of nothing, I feel nothing. If that's possible. I am not sure whether this is a good thing or a bad thing though. As of now, it feels like a good thing. I feel lighter and happier. A lot of things were bothering me late last year till early this year. Might be the reason why I am so lemau with the new year...but now, "what was I upset about?". I remember nothing. I mean, not "remember nothing" as in amnesia but more like I know it happened, but why does it feels like ages ago? Why is everything so vague?
I guess 8 days of nothing-ness and pure resting have this kind of side-effect to it. I wouldn't mind if this continues. I need this clean slate but what if this is only temporary? What if those pre-vacation emotion creeps back into my life and ruin this happiness?
Stress. haha.
Can I just focus on now? I can right?
Post a Comment