Assalamualaikum
It's hard not to start a blogpost with "we were struggling with life in general" because that has been the running theme whenever there is a gathering....us, talking about work and what's stressing us out #adultingissofun
So no, this time, we were all mentally fit, no stress, no drama, just agreeing to a "eh jom tengok Ola Bola". Can you guess who suggested it? Alya weh Alya. When this happened just few weeks back,
Bedah's husband : DeFam bawak lagu Altimet tu ok jugak
Alya: Siapa Altimet?
Us: Serious la tak kenal Altimet?????
Bedah's husband : BTS kenal?
Alya : Kenal
Bedah's husband : Gary kenal?
Alya: Kenal
Bedah's husband : Altimet kenal?
Alya : Tak kenal
Me : Kau rakyat Malaysia ke tak niii?
During the musical, she yelled the loudest when Altimet came out. Even louder than Nabila Huda scene (she's her die hard fan) so yup, I rolled my eyes. "Weh aku dah google die ni siapa," she was proud. *rolled eyes lagi*
It was mine and Alya's first time watching a musical so we were excited. I thought it's going to be just an hour thing who knows there were even Part 1 and Part 2 with a break in the middle! Did I enjoy it? Yes I do....but I also almost felt asleep a couple of times sorry! Oh come on it was at night after work give me a break please? hehe. It was really really inspiring and makes me feel patriotic with the whole football chants and everything....but some parts are also very cringy lol. I guess, it's a mixture of successful and fail attempts all in the same play....Good attempt nevertheless.
Of course Nadia had to be there lol. (She's everywhere!)
Post a Comment