Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

JEJU 2019 (WINTER) - DAY 3 (WEST JEJU)

Sunday, April 28, 2019



Assalamualaikum


We were supposed to walk around our Airbnb area in the morning but again, woke up at 10. haha. I don't know if there is any Jeju posts where I don't start with "we woke up late" ='P We're changing Airbnb again so we rushed to pack before the check out time. In the end, we only managed to stop by at the boats parking area in front of our Airbnb. While we were there, Ayu greeted several good looking fishermen at work. Ayu had hearts on her eyes okay. -______- and she was like "kenapa nelayan dia muda-muda?" -____-

This is when I realised, "eh lupa charge camera?" WTH!!!! so all photos today were taken using only our phones...and of course, I don't edit my photos. #makmalas lol

SHINCHANG WINDMILL



This bridge connects one windmill to the other. I don't know what got into us, we bravely walked on that bridge. This is not for the weak hearted i tell you. The bridge shakes, a lot! It's because of the wave or heat contraction something (sorry I forgot whatever we learnt in geography). The two girls in front of us in this above photos gave up halfway because it's too "museowo" to go on. (Pause: I feel like a creepy person eavesdropping locals conversation, I can't help it, they talked all too loudly because they thought we couldn't understand).

2nd scary part is, the nearer you are to the windmill, the scarrier the blades look. It makes loud wind noises too. If you walk far enough, eventually, you'll be under the windmill. Me and Ayu were like "Don't look up!," I took a peek. My heart almost dropped!! The horizontal blades above me feels like it could reach me and it'll cut our heads off! #drama

HALLIM PARK



 The most expensive admission ticket we had to pay during the trip. Is it worth it? Maybe not during winter. I think the park rely heavily on their rare flowers which sadly, weren't in season when we visited. There was even a sign that says "Once you see it, you'll be so mesmerised by their beauty, you'll don't want to leave," for us it was like "wheeeeerrrreeeee???" Again,, I think this park would look really cool during spring and summer with all the flowers blooming.

Random moment:
> There's this one uncle who's so nice, he kept pointing us to the cool places in the park. (Now that we're here I remember there were peacocks? Ayu where's the pictures of those peacocks?)
>  There is this one girl who came with her hair roller still on. I salute your confident, girl.

 SUWOLBONG PEAK



The place is majestic. It's huge. It's so therapeutic looking at all this volcanic stones I can't even describe the feelings in words.

Tracking along the Olle trail? No thanks. -_______- Of course lah we were there just to take pictures. Alya was funny. When I posted this picture on my insta story, as if we were not friends for how many years already she replied with a " syoknya hiking," what? How can she not know us?


There was this cute haraboji taking his grandkids out, he pointed at us "waeguk saram" and he asked the kids to greet us. The kids shyly refused and hide behind their grandpa (I think it was because of language barrier). The haraboji took charge and waived at us "Hello". We waived back "Hello". He bravely continues, "Where from?" and we replied him politely. Suddenly, out of no where, he took out this tangerine from his pocket and gave it to me. OH MY why so sweet? #sisterharu

INNISFREE TEA HOUSE


We decided to go to Innisfree first because we thought why not go to the farthest first then we go the closet (O'sulloc tea house). Not a good decision haha. O'sulloc is wayyyy cheaper than Innisfree. #cheapskate

I love the deco. I love the wooden theme it give the acah-acah nature vibe. Here, you can make your own soap. It's so cool a lot of tourists participated. We didn't because well, it's costly for us who's on a budget. The desserts and drinks were nice too not so bad.

Considering that this is the Innisfree house, we thought we should do our Innisfree shopping here. Luckily we didn't because we left our passport in the car. Why luckily? This Innisfree house sells their products at a much higher price than the rest of the world!  (May or may not exxagerated) Even Althea sells them cheaper than here. So phewwh save money.

O'SULLOC TEA MUSEUM



Hello Cameron Highland. #eh

Post a Comment