Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

LIFE UPDATE: I LIVE ALONE!

Friday, May 24, 2019


Assalamualaikum

I finally move out from my mum's home! Not going to lie, it was a difficult step to take. I've postpone it for months....the house was ready in December, basic furniture were brought in in February, but it was not until one week ago I finally have the courage to move in. I choose Ramadan because you know, no ghost month. #penakut

So yup, I finally live alone guys. Yeay.


Why do I feel the need to move out?
Several reasons actually. One, I have tooo many things that it can't fit a shared room (I share the room with Dik Yah) anymore. I look like a hoarder with all my clothes, my writing supplies it's crazy how messy the room started to look. Second, it has got to a point where I can feel that I annoy my mother by simply existing. haha. Who wouldn't be? I am sooooo lazy all I did at home was lie around like dugong menternak lemak. Which bring us to my third reason, I wouldn't mature and take responsibilities seriously as long as I have my mum around. I won't learn how to cook, how to tidy up my own space, how to do my own laundry or even how to take care of own finances. Fourth, and this is the deciding factor actually; a house full of 5 adults are just to crowded for an introvert me. I wasn't getting enough alone (recharged) time and this in turn messes with all my relationships. I wasn't paying attention to my mother when she talked, I kind of ignore my siblings (Farid especially), I hate going out with my friends. I wasn't completely happy with all these relationships. If I were to be completely honest, even my relationship with Ayu hasn't recover since Jeju. (No tak gaduh but we haven't talk on the phone in months...we did hang out with each other but you know, not the usual intimate talk session)

How has it been?
I got my alone time. I have a lot of time to process my thoughts. I have no choice anyway that's the only sound that I can hear (the house has no TV). After one week, not going to lie, it got lonely. hahahaha. Which I guess is a good thing? I think so....because now, I actually look forward to meet other people. It's a weird feeling. All of this is so new to me so I'll update later when I can finally process all this new weird feelings. :P

Post a Comment