Assalamualaikum
This is a topic that have always if not all the time, came out in our hang out session, dua'. TBH, this is the second most discussed topic haha the first one of course lah, soal hati dan perasan. -______________- I am not so sure why it took so long to write about this I mean, yes, I've wrote it here and there, but never dedicated a post specifically for this topic....so when it came out again with Pikah, I was like that's it, let's sit and vomit the words.
I am a realistic person. Even in my dream, I dream realistically....because again, remember the takkan lah boleh dapat attitude? So when I make dua', I always asked for things that I deemed possible. Things that are almost within reach, I just need a little more of Allah's mercy to actually give me that thing that I've wanted.
After various discussion and reading and by reading I really meant browsing instatories -___- especially Ayesha Shahira's instastories or from someone that have been to her "Rasing hands with full faith," class, I've come to a realisation that I have been making my dua' wrong!
From there, I learn about these things.
First, Allah kan is The Most Generous and Kind. He loves it when we ask things from him. He loves to grant wishes to. Tapi tu lah, the rule is, we have to ask then He can grant us our wishes. Kalau nak ikutkan sebenar benarnya, tak payah mintak pun takpe, Allah Maha Tahu kot....Dia tau je lah kite nak ape cuma nak tengok lah kite ni sejenis pandai ke tak. Kalau kite pandai kite mintak lah kat Allah, kalau tak kite hmmmm mengeluh meratapi nasib menunggu bulan jatuh ke riba. eh.
Second, I did make lots of dua'......but.....I've been asking only for the things that I deemed as possible without really realising who I am asking it from. It's Allah! He's the owner of everythinggggggggg He's the God. He could grant any wishes anytime anywhere that He wants and all I asked for are things that are meh? Allah has a lot of things He's limitless! Apalah sangat doa setakat nak jadi Perdana Menteri? ok no scratch that. Never want and never will too much responsibilities. haha. I'll think of other grand things to pray for. You should too.
Third, we have to make dua' with full faith that it's going to be granted, no more half-assing things, no more downgrading your dua' with "Allah saya berdoa sangat saya dapat xyz" tapi dalam hati "macam far fetch sangat je bende tengah mintak ni. macam tak dapat je," Guilty! so no, this has to stop. We have to really believe and have faith that it's going to be answered. Remember, Allah's limitless.
Fourth, be thankful always. be thankful that Allah loves us. Allah sayang. He answered all prayers in this order,
1. Yes, He'll give us what we want
2. Yes, He'll give us what we want but later, when the time is right
3. Yes, He'll give us something else but much better than what we've requested
If you have been making your dua's correctly, kudos to you and where were you why you never teach me too?? :'( If you don't, I hope this post is beneficial. Do let me know if you think I am missing something or if I write the wrong thing. Peace <3
Third, we have to make dua' with full faith that it's going to be granted, no more half-assing things, no more downgrading your dua' with "Allah saya berdoa sangat saya dapat xyz" tapi dalam hati "macam far fetch sangat je bende tengah mintak ni. macam tak dapat je," Guilty! so no, this has to stop. We have to really believe and have faith that it's going to be answered. Remember, Allah's limitless.
Fourth, be thankful always. be thankful that Allah loves us. Allah sayang. He answered all prayers in this order,
1. Yes, He'll give us what we want
2. Yes, He'll give us what we want but later, when the time is right
3. Yes, He'll give us something else but much better than what we've requested
***
If you have been making your dua's correctly, kudos to you and where were you why you never teach me too?? :'( If you don't, I hope this post is beneficial. Do let me know if you think I am missing something or if I write the wrong thing. Peace <3
***
My mom kan suka nag me about marriage kan, if you are in the same boat, want me to teach u a trick? :P
I'll ask her "Mak doa ke tak?" and my mom will be like "Doa tapi tu lah xfdgsdew," and I'll be like,
"kan dah doa. Dah mintak kan. Kalau belum makbul lagi tu maksudnya belum sampai masanya. Allah tahu je lah bila nak bagi. Percaya kat Allah tak? Berserah mak berserah,"
and I win. =D (In a more serious note, it's true tho)

Post a Comment