Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

MORNING PERSON.....I AM NOT

Wednesday, July 17, 2019


Assalamualaikum

First thing first, I think Ayu caught on to me. She finally realised how lemau of a person I am. lol. No, I think she had known it for a while but she only said it out loud recently. 

This conversation happened during......well.... to explain how this conversation started you must know the back story. The thing is, we registered for 2019 Milo Run. Yup, me and Ayu and Ain and Pikah. yes, you can laugh now. -__________- This was certainly not my idea. I don't run, period. This was Ayu's idea, the former athlete of her primary school lol. The run starts at 7.30 in the morning. Emphasis on start okay. Ayu was supposed to sleep over at Ain's too but something happen so she had to go back at 12.30 am that night. Story of our lives, when we don't gather, things don't turn out well.

That morning, I woke up at 6.50am almost missed out Subuh some more. After Subuh, I just sat there, and stare at the wall. Kak Cik (Ain's sister) woke up really early, siap mandi bagai. I look at Kak Cik, eh dah siap, kene siap jugak ni, tapi Ayu ni dah otw belum? So I called Ayu,

trrrt trrrt
Ayu: weh aku tak terbangun.
Me: weeeehhhhhhh (pura pura marah)
Ayu: weh macam mana ni? Nak pergi ke?
Me: Kau gerak la cepat (pura pura push orang pergi)
Ayu: Tapi korang macam mana weh. Aku terbawak balik kunci rumah Ain.
Me: Laaaaa ye ke. (pura pura kecewa)

By this time, Ain was already awake
Me to Ain: Ain, kunci kau kat Ayu. Kita tak boleh keluar la ni
Ain: Takpe, ada kunci spare
Me: KENAPE ADE KUNCI SPARE PULAK? (showing my true intention -_________- )

Kak Cik wanted to go but the decision maker were us because she only tagged along. I, well, I am a follower, which Ain surprisingly don't know like whyyyy I thought we were friends for how many years already how can she not know? So I was lazying around on the bed, Ain took it as a sign that I don't want to go so she was like, "kite pergi breakfast je lah. Ayu bangun. Datang sekarang kite pergi breakfast,"

When Ayu came, we properly analyse the scenario. We should have just go. The real run starts at 8.30 (janji Melayu)....Ain blamed me for not wanting to go eh eh, then Ayu said the wisest thing ever,

Kalau pagi kau jangan ikut Tira weh. Die memang takkan berusaha. Kalau die dah bangun pun die takkan siap. Kau kalau nak pergi kau siap je nanti die siap la.

Closest definition anyone can give for seorang Athirah. Ayu knows me best because we've been to a lot more trips together and Ayu, well, she always planned for sunrise trip I mean come onnnnn. Every single time, she knows she has to make her own effort to wake up because this girl will not help. lol. I am a completely different person in the morning. Not that I am not lemau in any other time of the day but I am lemau-est in the morning. 

In the morning, I have a completely different train of thoughts. It's quite simple actually. 

Do I want to wake up? Yes? No? No. Oh well, the world can wait.

This is a disease I know. I do this for important things as well. T-T I've missed three morning interviews in this month alone and one of it is for my Master!!! Don't worry, Alya punched me already.

The Baju Kurung I prepared the night before for that important Master Interview

That Master interview was embarrassing. Everyone knows that I was supposed to go to the interview so when I reached work at 11.30am (Don't worry this is not me being tardy luckily I work for a flexible company) wearing above Baju Kurung some more, My lead was like, "eh dah habis dah ke?". I wanted to lie, I have the dialog at the back of my head, but damn it I can't lie. So yeah, everyone makes fun of me that day. -_______-

This story doesn't has an ending yet. I am still this person, sadly.

Post a Comment