Assalamualaikum
I wanted to update this to my instastory and then I was like, wait wait, I thought you said you wanted to keep memories in the blog? -____________- Okayyy fine past self.
So here we are.
To tell you this story, I have to explain something. This is hard to say but here goes;
I love the exposure that I am getting nowadays!
I knowww right why so shameless haha. Introvert has always been my thing. Not raising hands when I have a questions, staying back stage for whatever I was forced to be in, keeping quiet during meetings, let people use me for their projects that they get recognition for, rolling my eyes whenever someone mentioned "good exposure" or "opportunity", all of this is my thing! For a good 4 years, very little people knew I exist.
That changed when I tendered my resignation letter last year. I have to meet sooo many people, sooo many bosses, by the end of it, almost all the bosses knew me. -_________________- Then the Dubai KT thing came through (which I surprisingly haven't finish blogging), The Tax Onboarding Video project came, yes I am in the official Tax Onboarding Video team (more on this later I guess), a lot more bosses know me now, even bosses from outside the Hub. All of this should scare me, but, it didn't! In fact, I sort of even love it. Is it shameless? To love attention? To enjoy all this exposure that I am getting? Should I be humble and go "naaahhhhh, it's nothing,".
Well, if we're being real, it is nothing hahaha other people get recognise every day, unwrapped yourself from your little bubble please, but, I think I have to give myself credit when it's due, this is a huge step for me, someone who used to be called "budak suara kecik," awwww I've grown up! *Pat myself on the back*
Which bring us to today (8/8),
I won the Kahoot game at the end of the training! #nerdalert This training was attended by everyone in tax and it was presented by outside the Hub boss, who's on the same level as our biggest boss in KLHUB! (Again, if we're being real, this is not really a big big thing but well, let me have my moment haha:P)
Well done Athirah well done. :D
***
Yup, I just wrote and entire entry about how I win a box of Ferrero Rocher, -___-' I've reached another level of bragging :'P

Post a Comment