Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

KNOWING WHEN TO PAUSE

Sunday, September 8, 2019


Assalamualaikum

There's a reason why I've been away; something that I am struggling with doesn't match what I've been preaching and as always with God and timing, during that time, a series of insta stories from Imam Suhaib Webb slowly slide their way into my life.

Someone asked the Imam,

"How can I make sure that I am influencing in proper spiritual place?"

His answer,

"Well, tie it with some kind of spiritual discipline. For example, if you don't pray fajar everyday when you should, on those days that you don't pray fajar, don't influence, don't post, because you don't want to be from those people that Allah says "while you say what you don't do,""


Everyone think they're doing the right thing....right? Even psychopaths that kill people, even they think the killings were necessary, they have a reason....we all know that's not the right thing to do. Is it though?

What is the right thing anyway?

I mean, I know we have Islam as guidance, but for things that don't have proper definition of right or wrong, which side should we choose?





P/S: Okay I know it's wrong to kill people; criminal law wise and shariah law wise. I was just being dramatic lol

Post a Comment