Assalamualaikum
Remember the time when I say that I don't do mornings? Well, surprise surprise, I woke Ayu up on that day!!! Woohooo!! Okay to be honest it was because Ayu has been stressing it out for days > "hari last ni memang kene bangun awal tau," "hari sunrise tu kene bangun pukul 4 pagi ok," "hari ni kene tidur awal esok nak bangun pagi," -_____________- Plus, there has been so many hiccups throughout this trip I don't want to spoil the day.
However, the thing about impromptu PS moment is, customers came in at different time....and since most of them are our close friends, we don't want to reject them by having deadline for orders.....we went back and forth to the store, three times okay! We we're even the last customer of the day....
***
Seongsan Illcubong Sunrise Peak
So, woke up early, checked. Reached the place on time, checked. Physically fit for a hill, NOT. T___________T
Did I enjoy the climb? Honestly, no. I was so physically not ready for this I panted the whole time, I sweated buckets, almost threw up, almost gave up, almost fainted #drama T______T . In my mind I was like, "macam mana la Amir boleh dukung Ucop sampai atas?" I could never. Dah la diri sendiri dah berat, nak angkat another human being, no thanks. What's embarrassing was, elderly passed by me like it's nothing. fussh fusshhh fushhhhing they went. And I was just 28, apakah ini?
So, woke up early, checked. Reached the place on time, checked. Physically fit for a hill, NOT. T___________T
![]() |
| The view from above |
![]() |
| The peak |
![]() |
| The flight of stairs you have to climb to get to the peak |
After the whole thing, we went home for breakfast and passed out till evening. -_____________- so bangun bangun je, it's time for sunset! haha.
***
We decided to check out the store on the foothill and because the sales girls were so nice, they gave us lots of samples + lots of sales were going on, we wanted to shop more but our broke selves slapped us in the face. We brainstormed on how can we shop more without spending more money #priorities and then aha! Let's be personal shoppers! This way, we get to be in the store, get to enjoy the free sample andddd we got paid to shop! Anak sapa la bijak sangat ni. hehe.
However, the thing about impromptu PS moment is, customers came in at different time....and since most of them are our close friends, we don't want to reject them by having deadline for orders.....we went back and forth to the store, three times okay! We we're even the last customer of the day....
***














Post a Comment