Assalamualaikum
I like now....the era we're currently living in. I love that we can do a lot of things online, from internet banking, shopping, applying for jobs, connecting with friends, buying movie tickets, listening to books, we can even pay for our parking from our phone, how convenient is that? No more gores gores bulatan guna duit syiling. Gone were also the days where we can only get TAC from the ATM.
I wish everything can go digital.
However, today, Emak made me think deep into this. Emak called me today to ask me to pay her Majlis Daerah Kuala Selangor's parking fine. She was fined though she parked only for a short while. Since she rarely go to Kuala Selangor, she didn't want to go through the hassle of finding the parking booklet so she just leave it be. I was like,
"Laaaaaa, kenape tak bayar parking guna apps (Flexi Parking in case you also don't know). Kan hari tu dah ajar,"
and Emak was like,"Alaaaaa mana la reti,"
Mana la reti. These words, they carry a lot more meanings than the attention they were given. I started to look back on a lot of other things that for me, are convenient, but are actually tough to people without digital literacy. For starter, to this day, we still help Emak with anything related to internet banking, we help her pay for stuff, transfer money to someone, we help her check her account and many more. In the beginning, when we first set up her online banking profile, since I was away most of the time (I worked in KL, they were in Sarawak), I wrote them step-by-step on how to navigate the site, how to log in, where to click, everything. Even then, she couldn't do it. She find it easier to just go to the bank or to call me and ask me to do it -_____-.
On a different occasion, Kak Ila's relative once asked in the family whatsapp group,
"Siapa ada nombor orang grab, nak tempah pergi xxx,"
T-T
That was just the basic. How about other stuffs we have now, like e-wallet and QR pay for example. Worst, PayDirect. How can you teach a person, that has been living just fine with the way things are, to use all those apps? Think for a moment, what if, one day, they abolished the whole traditional parking ticket and they told everyone that they'll only be accepting payment using the Flexi Parking apps. How can people like my mother survive? :(
I guess, the whole point of this post is, let's all think:
1. Is it wise to go fully digital?
2. When can we go fully digital?
3. Is it wise to abolish the whole "tambah nilai" system on the toll booth? #tibe
Till then, let's all link our parents car to our own Flexi Parking account.
Post a Comment