Assalamualaikum
"Have your own opinion"
That's it. that's the post.
***
Ok sorry, no, I should elaborate.
Before I write this post, I wrote a post titled "Betrayed". I still have it in my draft, and today, I woke up with a totally different view on the situation.
Basically, this is what happen. I watched drama channel. Yup, among all the things that I did to waste time, watching youtube drama channel is one of them -_______- and in the recent months, there is a lot, I mean a lot lot, back- to-back stories exposing my favourite public figures, celebrities and youtubers which somehow makes me feel betrayed. haha sibuk je kan nak rasa betrayed bagai. I mean, these are good people, or so I thought, when they got exposed, of course lah I feel betrayed. I looked up to them so much and to know that some are trash, it's heartbreaking. Some of the rumours turns out to be fake, some has more to the stories, some memang true and it's ugly.
These past situations has made me evaluate my life, on how easily swayed I was with the mass media. I know that we have been warned to not blindly trust anything being put out there, and seriously I thought I was careful. As it turns out, I am a lazy reader too. Yes, I did my "research" but again, that research is also me reading various news articles and trusting them blindly or me watching someone else analyse the situation (which is btw why I love Trevor because he analyse everythinggg),
Because that is all I did, indirectly, I am absorbing someone else's opinion and take it as mine. The heckkkkk.
So basically this is me, preaching to you to start having your own opinion. To back up your beliefs and opinions based on proper research, take from proper reliable sources, read from multiple sources and then form your own opinion.
p/s: funny how I get all this from my experience reading/watching gossips lol
Post a Comment