Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

Skin Food addiction

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Assalamualaikum. :)

HI!

As per title, I am currently addicted to all Skin Food products. All.


My addiction starts when I was browsing for new skin care brand because the current brand I’m using bore me already. Hehe. mengada. I love skin care products and I love buying them. Especially when I read good review about it. Macam ‘wah bagusnya, harus try!’

Normally I would google ‘good skin care product for (skin type) skin’ and spent hours reading reviews for various brands. But this time, I specifically google ‘ Skin Food’ as they have one outlet at Delta Mall and the outlet is so cute, so classic, so bright, so preeettty! I’m hooked already. Hehe rupa luaran counts rupanya. :)

Then I found their website and tambah-tambah lah keobsesan terhadap Skin Food. Their products sound so yummy. And the packaging, classic! (sekali lagi rupa luaran sebagai daya penarik)

Erm erm. But, I know, nice packaging does not guarantees good quality. So I read reviews. Dan biasalah review, ade ok ade tak. Tapi nasib baik mostly ok. so tambah lagi keyakinan untuk bertukar kepada skin food.

And then there this one reviewer, she suggest everyone to look for Skin Food Malaysia fb page, as the admins are friendly and will kindly give advises to everyone personally. And yes, it’s true. Another reason why I’m hooked to Skin Food. The admins are so kind and sweet. They still reply you even you ask so many recurring annoying question. You can talk about anything with them. From skin care regime, product price to services at skin food outlets. Boleh complain atau nak puji. Good customer service thru fb.

Jadi harus bergegas ke outlet sekarang.

This is what I got from my visit to their outlet here in Sibu.

Good Afternoon Apple Cinnamon Tea BB Cream SPF 36 PA++

Actually I want to try the Aloe Suncreen BB cream as it is recommended for beginner by my favourite reviewer, then the salesperson recommended me to try this newly release Good Afternoon BB range. I’d used it twice and I love it. Easy to blend. Not as thick as other bb cream. However, I don’t think it gives good coverage though. For me it’s ok because I have only one spot (recent pimple scar) to cover, but not recommended for people that have lots of spots to cover and need full coverage.

Wildberry Milk Cleansing Cream

This is also recommended by the salesperson. This is super important for people using bb cream. I read about it somewhere. You need to do double cleansing if you’re using bb. Because bb is a strong tinted moisturizer. Therefore, at the end of the day, you need to get rid of the entire product from your skin, you know, to let it breath. Normal cleansing is not enough. Why? I don’t remember. And I don’t feel like googling it now. You can google it yourself, ok. sorry :). And oh, it is not just for people using bb cream, it is also recommended for people using sunblock and heavy makeup.

black sugar mask

This one, no reason. I just read good review about it and I want it! hehe :)


this one, I just feel like buying. gila tak?

And this is several that I would like to buy later. bila ada banyak wang.

Gold Caviar Prime Gel

this i learn from makeupgeek. it is super important to apply primer before any foundation, powder or any makeup on your face. it is to prevent the product from going inside your pores. plus, it prepare your face before applying makeup by giving 'canvas-like' surface.

Red Orange Makeup Finish

I learn this also from makeup geek. this is the final step in doing make up. mist. face mist will blend all product you apply on your face, to be less cakey. it will give more natural look. well makeupgeek use MAC Fix It Spray which is super expensive for someone like me. this is a good alternative.

and it can be use to freshen your face too. not necessarily for make up purposes.

Coffee Body Scrub

I don't even like coffee. but for Skin Food I would try anything. :D

Post a Comment