Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

BUDGET TRIP TO BALI (PERCUTIAN BUDGET KE BALI) : DAY 2 (PART 1)

Thursday, November 28, 2013

This is a continuation of BUDGET TRIP TO BALI (PERCUTIAN BUDGET KE BALI) : PRE-TRIP AND DAY 1

Assalamualaikum. :)

Originally, Pak Bude wanted to bring us to Batubulan Village to watch the Barong Dance, but since we were already broke from all the shopping we did in Kuta (damn) we needed to be extra careful on how we spent our money. Since none of us fancy traditional dances, we skipped the Barong dance. (padahal tak nak bayar entrance fee).

So we started our day by going to Batik Galuh. Or is it Galuh Batik? It is a place where they made Batik.

The tools they use to draw the pattern.

The girls who draw the pattern.

The girls who sew (sew right?) the batik.

I remember awwwww-ing the girls when I took these pictures. They don’t flinch! Not even once. Take as many pictures as you want, they don’t care. They won’t be bothered.

After that we went to a shopping street which I already forget the name. T.T old lady old lady! We don’t do much shopping here since we had been informed by Pak Bude that the prices they offered there is quite expensive compared to other places.

As we walked by a temple, we saw the people inside were building something. We were informed later that someone rich in Bali just died. They were building ‘something’ (forgot to ask what they call it) to carry the deceased for the funeral. Ayu and Ain were curious and they want to take a closer look of that ‘thing’. Me, being my cowardly self, waited for them at the entrance.

This is ‘the thing’. Huge right. I think they will put the deceased at the little house above there. 

After that we went to Pantunan Valley and the view, Masyaallah, beautiful.

Beautiful.

Truthfully, I have always loved the sight of a rice field. Maybe because we don’t have any in Johor.

More picture of us.

This is funny. I was supposed to take a photo of Ayu using her instax, but then, however I clicked it, the instax refused to function. Then we opened it and checked. No battery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol.

Near the rice field there is a hut that is open for rent. You can call the number at the entrance for booking. I think you can see the number from the above picture. 

This is actually a Parit but the water is super clean! Pak Bude encouraged us to play with it.

My parents used to tell me stories of how they bathed in Parit when they were young. But looking at the muddy yellowish Parit in front of my Yayi (atuk/grandfather) house, I always doubt their stories. How can you bath in that kind of water?

The water back then must be as clear as this water. Oh what have we done? We ruin a perfectly beautiful Parit. T.T


To be continued …..

2 comments :

  1. Salam...boleh share contact no. Pak Bude ke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salam.

      awak boleh email saya di athirahmfauzi@gmail.com. nanti saya bagi nombor Pak Bude.

      Delete