Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

Office hour playlist

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Assalamualaikum. :)

Hey hey hey. guess what? I'm blogging from office today. oh but wait, before you frown, it's lunch hour okayy.

Yeah I don't go out for lunch these days. too lazy too walk. -.-' (ada tak orang yang lagi malas dari ni?)

-------------------------

When I first started working, I don't listen to songs often. because well, I'm busybody. I want to know what others are doing/talking/gossiping. can't do that while wearing earphone can I? my busybodyness were so bad that I feel anxious every time I wear earphone.

my senior said it's normal. She was once like that. but as you get busier, you tend to wear earphone often. because you need to focus. no more slacking like before.

T.T

my favourite playlist while working ; westlife and korean ost! or songs that contain memories (2000-2011 songs)

works like magic.


Post a Comment