Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

Partners

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Assalamualaikum.

I remembered there is one time, my aunt's family was suffering. She said it was because from that point onward, my uncle (her husband) will not be receiving any salary since he serves the Company for quite some times already. Now, his employer told him to buy shares of the Company and be a shareholder.

Therefore, instead of salary, he'll be paid certain percentage from the income.

oh he's a lawyer.


zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

get it?

ok. I am sorry. only Accounting or someone who studies business will realise the mistakes that my aunt did.

1. He's a lawyer. Lawyers in practice, who do professional services, do  not work in a Company. they work in firm.
2. In firms, we did not buy shares and become shareholders. We become Partners.

----------------------------

it took me a while to put the pieces together an realised that my uncle is a Partner!

----------------------------

Same as Audit Firm. we're a firm not a company. Our big bosses are Partners and not Directors. I hope that clear things up.

It was always hard to explain to my friends that Partners are someone of high position and someone you should be scared of. Every time I talked about work and Partners, my friends always menganga. Because they didn't know what Partner is.

Sometimes I got lucky through Suits.

'Oh macam Suits ke?'

Yes Partners are like Jessica and Harvey!

Post a Comment