Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

BE GRATEFUL

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Assalamualaikum

[something that I wrote earlier this year]

I am thankful for everything that I have so far..but sometime....somehow....I still get jealous with what others have..I thought this is normal...I thought everyone is in the same boat as me..I thought everyone feel the same way....

but

I have been proven wrong countless of time. I've meet people with amazing heart (God bless them)...They exert positive vibe, they sincerely are happy when others are happy, they shine! When they're angry, the way they express them are so cute sometimes you don't even realise they're actually very angry...hehe.

I find this very fascinating..because I admit, sometime, it's hard to congratulate someone when they get what you have always wanted. When would it be my turn? I got jealous..

I am trying to fix this, but man it's hard! anddd I have a long way to go before people start calling my anger as "cute".


[Today]

I complain about my office job a lot. I am jealous of people like engineers or doctors who are not constrain by that small cubicle that I currently live in. I consider their running, moving around as freedom until, I met one of Ayu's schoolmate who's now a resident. We were having lunch in an office building in Putrajaya with beautiful lake view so me and Ayu were dreaming about how nice it is to have an office with that view. Ayu's friend agreed and said something that felt like a slap to my face. It was,

"Best la boleh kerje office"

I was speechless. really. I mean, others life might look cool from your eyes but every person has his/her own challenges. Until you live in their shoes, there really is no way to tell which is better. Mine and Ayu's friend situation is a perfect example. While I think being a doctor is cool and somewhat satisfying, Ayu's friend thinks that our job is cooler since we can dress up and our life seems more carefree.

bummer right?

Post a Comment