Assalamualaikum
Work has been hectic and I've been super busy these past few weeks..late nights, weekends OT, sadly, that's my thing now. Ghost in office? I've heard them no biggie.. >.< In fact I think I might have scare them a bit with my zombie looking, dark and saggy eye bag. haih. There were times where I thought to myself "Should I fake fainting? I fainted before how hard it is to fake it? Sure it's embarrasing but then everyone would finally realise how chronically overwork I am. So should I?". I imagine this several times...but don't worry, I would never ever find courage to actually go through with the plan.
(P/S: This being said, if I actually, suddenly collapse, I am not faking it ok guys. That is not me with courage. That's for real! save me please)
Yesterday, I was supposed to go shopping with Ayu for our future not-so-confirm (would write about this when it's time) trip but then I had to work (boooo!), so we decided to have sleepover instead and by sleepover we mean sleep over at Ain's....that poor girl did not see this coming. sorry Ain kau sayang kitorang kan? >.<
In the morning, the three of us went out for breakfast annnnnnnnnnndddddd this girl had to bring up Sephora... gosh girl, I have to work! but but Sephora. Work. Sephora. Work. Sephora? A minute later, I was already in Ayu's car chanting "Sephora je tau kene kerje ni!" and we ended up spending two hours there!! We lost track of time! okay that's a lie. Ayu kept reminding me "Babe dah pukul blablabla," and I was like "so?", and Ayu was like "I thought you have to work." and I was like "burrrr who cares," -______________- I mean, girl friend and makeup, what's not to like? =')
I reached office at 2pm. Work a bit. Went out for one hour lunch at 4pm. Work a little bit more. Packed at 6.30pm. Why did I bother going? -__________-
Post a Comment