Assalamualaikum
When Ain introduced this drama to us, she told us that we all would love the drama and could relate sooo much with this character called Song Ji Won. At first I wondered why but I got it the minute I was introduced to Ji Won. She's DESPERATE for love! WTH Ain. haha
I am nothing like her okay! or am I? =P Sometimes I feel like yes, we're similar but most of the time I don't. The forever alone part (puuhahahaha), clingy to friends, low maintenance as in easily amused, occasional deep thoughts and life surrounded by variety shows and dramas are sooo me but she, being an extrovert who talks a lot, funny, sociable, free spirited and ermmm lies a lot is a complete opposite of me.
but I do have a girl crush on her. The traits that she has but I don't, I wish I have them too. I look at her like how Eun Bi look at her.
Ain is right, indeed, I like this show...but then, that's not hard to guess. I have always love stories about roommates, housemates, people from different background and characters whose fate brought together to live under the same roof, there's something nostalgic about watching them doing their best to fit in. I'd spent 9 years of my life living in that environment and truth be told, I miss that plus life with my girlfriends before everything gets real. T_______________T I mean, everyone would agree that life in uni is 100x better than now. sigh.
Enough on that. Other than that oh oh ohhhh I have to mention about love life...we're talking about korean drama here. =P I was trying to pick my favourite between Jae Wan and Jong Yeol but I just can't! They're too different it would be unfair to compare them both.
So young, so carefree.
Enough on that. Other than that oh oh ohhhh I have to mention about love life...we're talking about korean drama here. =P I was trying to pick my favourite between Jae Wan and Jong Yeol but I just can't! They're too different it would be unfair to compare them both.
I like Jae Wan for the mere reason that he likes Yoon sunbae. I am just so happy that she found love. lol. I am even thankful that he choose Yoon sunbae among other more gedik girls out there. Go go Jae Wan! I got exceptionally emotional when their scenes were playing because they are just sooooo sweeet. If you've seen the drama you might think "eleeeeh biasa2 je..mana ada sweet sangat," but that's the thing, Jae Wan never did any big gigantic romantic gestures or anything, but he does all the little things, with great care. awwwwwww.
As for Jong Yeol, well, if you wipe my snorts, I am sold!




Post a Comment