Assalamualaikum
I miss my mother. T________________T
I haven't seen her properly in about 2 months now. I rush to work every morning so mornings are out. Nights are out too since I finish late. Weekends and public holidays are out too since I'll be working. My life revolves around work these days I even have eating disorder! Can you believe it, me, Athirah, eating disorder..who would have thought this day would come. A day where I, me, Athirah, refuses food. say what?!
The day after tomorrow, I'll be off to Cambodia....very very early in the morning. They all plan to reach airport by 5 am so I'll have to stay at Ayu's tomorrow.....to top it all, I still have to go to work tomorrow. So tomorrow will be gone. and the whole week after that. Then i'll get back to work as soon as I reached home. When will I ever see my mother?! I miss herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!
We all lack something at every point of our life. We will never have it all. We have to manage our resources well. If money is the thing we're lacking, don't go and splurge on a brand new latest car in the market. If time is what we're lacking, we should plan our schedule accordingly, set our priorities, correctly. This is very important because setting the wrong priorities could lead us to focus on unimportant things. huh.
The point is, I miss my mother......and this is all my fault for not setting my priorities right. T_____T

Post a Comment