Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

Rambles Part 2

Friday, December 16, 2016

Assalamualaikum

Guys guys...are you reading this? seriously? why? :P Do you notice my new layout? Do you like it? cause I do! a lot! With this layout, I feel like one of those blogger who writes all those informative, carefully-planned fashion/beauty blog! only in my case, minus the informative, carefully-planned part. lol. #agirlcandream oh my gosh I am so happy guys! This gives me motivation to write, a lot! (okay this might not be a good news to you because I mostly ramble so poor you :P )

and oh are you reading this from your phone or laptop? Try reading this from your laptop then you'll understand why I am so happpyyy! Wonder why I didn't buy this template sooner.......everything about it is just so perfect...and it's cheap too. I love that now instead of a long lengthy post, my blog will only display grids of pictures from those posts and if you wish to read more, you'll click the read more button...though this becomes a problem for posts without picture but I am in the midst of putting pictures on each post so this problem will go away.

why am I talking too much now? ermmm. see what I told you, when I'm happy I ramble!

Since I am in the mood already, let's talk.

First, about Big Bang latest release. After I listened to Last Dance, it finally hit me, with the members military enlistment and them being on hiatus, I will not be seeing Big Bang as a whole for probably the next 6 to 8 years. I mean, the last time they were on hiatus, I couldn't see Daesung for around 4 years! sobs sobs. How am I supposed to live without them? #overdramatic but seriously how? The good news is, I might take a break from this K-pop fandom world (yeay to more useful activities) but the bad news is, how do you justify 34 year old woman probably with small kids going to a K-idol concert holding concert light stick?

Secondly, on recent Running Man issue. seriously PD? May I ask under what state of mind you're in when you made that decision? I am seriously asking as I want serious answer because anyhow I think, that seems to be the worst decision ever. Who thinks it's the best idea to break up a group of people whose been repeatedly call each other family and 7012 (7 forever) and insert Kang Ho Dong in the equation? haih.... honestly, I am partly glad that all the Running Man members decided to leave, this prove their loyalty and gives us assurance that all those family talks weren't bluff. This is Shinhwa all over again! However, I am partly sad too that this show, the show that I grew up with, is coming to an end. I'll write more about this later.

Thirdly, if I were as passionate as I am about TV shows and K-idols towards things that matter, good things, things that make the world a slightly better place to stay, I wouldn't be as ashamed as I am now towards people in Aleppo. While my biggest worry is the end of my K-idols and TV shows, someone, at the other side of the world, is fighting for life. While I consider myself not having a life since I am too busy with work, think about someone who's life revolves around surviving really tough situations. Makes your problems look like a microorganism right? Anyway, 


no matter how hopeless if feels, never give up making duá.

Post a Comment