Assalamualaikum
Hi guys! How are you? oh gosh I miss you guys...last time I wrote to you was when...last year? :P *lame*
***
If you follow me on instagram or facebook, you would have already known what I did on 1st January. I went hiking! How did that happen you ask? I was conned by my own best friend!
Outdoor activity is not my thing, everyone knows that....including my dear two best friends who sweet talked me into joining their "new year, new me" resolution,,,well, this is mostly Ayu's rather than Ain's...I don't know what happen, lately she keep asking us to go jogging lah, jungle trekking lah, hiking lah it's so out of character! If you've seen Ayu you would have thought that she's fitter than me (the perks of being thin) but in reality, she's worst than me! our fitness level might have been similar but she whines.... a lot! You know the kind of diva that nobody wants around them while jungle trekking. (babe saranghae :P). I am still wondering what got to her to change this drastic!
Knowing full well that I can hardly say no, Ain put on her best voice, complete with aegyo and promising sales pitch combined with Alya's enthusiasm to join, I said yes. #hatilembik -____________-
So off we go..
Do you know that Semenyih looks like this in the morning? For a couple of late riser like us, we were in awe...then we wonder how beautiful it must be to watch the sun rises from the peak of Broga but to watch sunrise we have to wake up at 5 ha ha ha ha ha ha let's not get ahead of ourselves shall we?
Ain calculated our ETA and since Ayu was nearer to Broga, we told her to go out 20 minutes after us..this plan will allow both Ayu and us to reach Broga at the same time. As soon as we reached, we call Ayu,
Ain: Weh mana kau?
Ayu: kejap weeehhh lagi 15 minit.
Me, Ain, Alya: weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhh
Ain: Orang dah cakap keluar 20 minit lepas kitorang keluar tadi
Ayu: Aku keluar 20 minit lepas tu la tadi
Little did she know, we drove pass her neighbourhood exactly 20 minutes after departing! She was caught bluffing. Moral of the story is, if you're in the wrong, just admit it...don't argue with Ain..never.
After a good 20 minutes, she arrived and our adventure begun. People, for all of you who keep saying Broga jeww pewnn, tu kan shopping mall, supermarket etc, naik 10 saat dah sampai, gilaaaa apaaaaaaaaaaaa!Penat kot weeehhh! 10 minit jalan dah mencarut dalam hati (not the cursing type so boleh dalam hati je) lepas tu dah menyesal ikut. -_____________________- Broga, is definitely not Broga jeww pewnn....It's as tough and as challenging as other hills....especially for the unfit me, and Ayu, and Ain, and Alya, and Adik Alya.
I dare you to teach her to stay still
For all that it's worth, this is a really good experience...and a good start to hopefully, a good year. As whether this will continue, we'll see....for me. Them? They already make plans to climb other hills...now please excuse me, I need to brainstorm some excuses!
Post a Comment