The longer I have this template, the more I realise that this template need good pictures.....high quality, neat pictures because my weird pictures have been ruining it. I think I need to find a theme or something for it to look nice. Some blogger upload only white, or pink or neutral or pastel.... I would like to choose pastel but so far, haven't succeeded. I mean, have u seen my clothes? striking yellow, striking pink, striking blue, striking red, where is the pastel in that? -______________-
Secondly, everyone in my life read this blog nowadays. My mum, my siblings, my friends, my colleagues. Why? I have no idea...not that I write anything interesting...I mean look at this post...where is the fun in this? The good think about this is everyone knows about me. what's up with my life, my new year's resolution, my personality, everything. Just the other day my mum bugged me early in the morning. Then my mum said "eh bangunlah...kata azam tahun baru tak nak tidur lepas subuh," #mysupportsystem The bad thing about this is also, everyone knows about me......even the ones that I wish to keep my life secret from but meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhh....i'll manage.
Thirdly, when I said "I'm busy" it used to always been followed with "catching up on dramas" but nowadays, it's not the case! I've been busy, but with stuff other than dramas...for someone who used to go crazy if she did not watch at least one episode per day, I take this as a good thing. In fact, I'm surprise I haven't feel anything when the last time I watched any was one week ago. kudos Athirah.
Fourth, people surprise me a lot these days. Kind people, suddenly, there's so many of them I've been blessed! Seriously, so many random kind people. extremely polite restaurant waiter, kind parking management guy, cheerful toll girl, ridiculously crazy ex senior, soft spoken Maybank staff..........I mean, imagine how kind they were for me to have still remember them all, I was touched! Restore faith in humanity.
Back to point no. 1, (I gave you warning right on how kucar kacir this post is) I would love to take nice photos too...I do...and oh nice flatlay too...but while flatlay is supposed to look effortlessly messy, there's nothing effortless about creating it....You know who I don't understand? People who take photos like this
Thirdly, when I said "I'm busy" it used to always been followed with "catching up on dramas" but nowadays, it's not the case! I've been busy, but with stuff other than dramas...for someone who used to go crazy if she did not watch at least one episode per day, I take this as a good thing. In fact, I'm surprise I haven't feel anything when the last time I watched any was one week ago. kudos Athirah.
Fourth, people surprise me a lot these days. Kind people, suddenly, there's so many of them I've been blessed! Seriously, so many random kind people. extremely polite restaurant waiter, kind parking management guy, cheerful toll girl, ridiculously crazy ex senior, soft spoken Maybank staff..........I mean, imagine how kind they were for me to have still remember them all, I was touched! Restore faith in humanity.
Back to point no. 1, (I gave you warning right on how kucar kacir this post is) I would love to take nice photos too...I do...and oh nice flatlay too...but while flatlay is supposed to look effortlessly messy, there's nothing effortless about creating it....You know who I don't understand? People who take photos like this
Image source : adorngirl
Imagine yourself, walking into my room, while I'm capturing this
You: Weh kau buat ape ni?
Me: Oh takde pape...amik flat lay kejap untuk blog. *take out notebook, magazine, planner, organiser, books, paper clips, mug, cup, oh coffee would look good in this cup, go make coffee, pour into cup, take out pen, pen holder, some plant, washi tapes, coins, rope, scissor, plate, go buy macaroon, put macaroon onto plate, and wait NOW I NEED A BLACK FEATHER TOO?
errrrmmmm just remember this, if I manage to take this kind of flatlay, consider that I made it in life guys!

Post a Comment