Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

Free from social media

Saturday, April 1, 2017

Not.

Tried for a week. Sendiri decide sendiri tak tahan.

The truth is, I was feeling super down in the past weeks. If you think you've seen me at my lowest, this time, I hit rock bottom. The lowest of them all. I was constantly afraid with myself, with what I am going to do next...so out of fear that I'll go mental on social media, posting weird emotional stuff everyday, I decided to deactivate them all which btw you better thank me cause if you could read the entries I wrote when this blog was private, you might turn depressed yourself. =P

Why no social media doesn't work for me? because I am a stalker by nature and I can't stand not knowing what's going on with people's life. #busybodymuch I laugh when Kak Tikah thought that I deactivated my accounts to avoid stalker....ha ha. She knows so little about me =P


Lots of bad things were happening at once. I asked the typical "why me?" question countless of time. I was so focused with my own miserableness if black clouds surrounding depressing people were real, you could see thunderstorm from mine. #dramamuch Not until my friend list out things I do have did I realise I was being mengada and cengeng. I was so focus with things I don't have I forget about things I do have. As my friend pointed out,

Maka nikmat Allah mana lagi kamu dustakan? =P

It's true, I've been slacking in the spiritual department. I rush my prayers, I don't read Mathurat anymore, and my Quran is sitting idle collecting dust. I distant myself from Allah I no longer speak to Him no wonder I felt alone like the world is against me or something.

But Allah, being generous like He has always been, He helps me anyway..One by one, my problems solved themselves. Not in the way that I had hoped initially, they are totally different with what I wished for, however, indeed, Allah's plan is better. He had proven this countless time....but I keep forgetting. He promises that he'll only gives the best to his people and there's always a silver lining in every cloud. It might take awhile but it will happen. Be patient and have absolute faith in Allah.

This is something new I do every morning as soon as I wake up, and I hope you try this too if you haven't already. I don't know how to explain this properly but this whole experience has been so overwhelming, I feel like I've been reborn.

*I thank Allah for another day and I surrender to Him everyday. I told Him that I trust Him with whatever comes my way that day. If it's good Alhamdulillah and if I think it's a disaster, I trust that this is also something better for me. Something that I need in my life in order to feel complete. He planned this for me. I put my complete faith in Allah.*

I am not a good muslim so I think twice about sharing this here but again, the thing you're going to feel, oh, so nice, so good, I can't explain it in words! You'll feel protected, like having a bodyguard, who guards you 24/7, only your body guard is better, the ultimate protector himself, Allah.

Assalamualaikum

P/S : Apparently having you, blog, is also in the list of good things I have =P

Post a Comment