Blog Archive

SOCIAL MEDIA

Menjeng

Friday, September 15, 2017


Assalamualaikum


Several months ago, this one came into our life. He's so manja seriously it's super cute! This, coming from me is huge considering I'm afraid of cats. Yes, those furry little cute kitten/cats scare me -___________- However, this one, he doesn't care. In the beginning we used to shoo him away....but he's so stubborn (brave), he doesn't care. He'll either keep rubbing your leg or lie there giving his belly to you to rub. Amboi kau. I won't rub/pet him, obviously...but Faiz and Farid do. Faiz even bought cat food for him.
He's so manja and needy I teased him as kucing yang kurang kasih sayang. heee. Everday, when I got home from work, as soon as I parked my car, he'll ran from God knows where, he'll stood outside my car, waited for me to get out. So adorable I'm touched (maybe I am the one who's kurang kasih sayang zzzz). Sometime, I thought about petting him too and every single time, I fail. Don't know why I am so scared! People asked me why am I so scared of cats, do I have a trauma or anything? I wonder too! haha. I asked my mother and she just say "entah, tapi dari dulu kecik memang takut," so there you have it. I'm afraid of cats....just because. No actual reason. Damn it it would be less embarrasing if I were to say, got traumatised from being bitten/scratched when I was little. :'(

Okay so maybe I won't pet him, ever...but what's the harm of keeping him with us (outside the house) right? Faiz always wanted a cat. Farid doesn't care. Maybe we could use Abah's old chicks cage as his sleeping/resting place. Maybe that'll work....but then Emak reminded us why we never had a pet to begin with. Of course everything is all cute and lively now but that's because we don't need to clean after him. He don't pee or poop at our house so if he starts doing so, who's going to clean it? We are obviously not ready for this. So we stopped everything. Faiz and Emak stopped giving him food, they rarely play with him now. We hope he'll just go back to his owner (yes he's own by someone...make you think twice on why he's so kurang kasih sayang right) We try to push him away.

Today, when I reached home from work, I looked around, I can't see him. Maybe, he'd moved on. I die a little inside. 

Post a Comment